Seattle Airport is also pronounced with the Seattle Tacoma Airport situated in the Washington State of the United States of America.
This airport works as a hub for the two airlines which are Delta Airlines and Alaska Airlines, both are airlines of the USA Country.
It is an International Airport that helps to get the flight to visit your favorite destination worldwide as per your choice.
You will get to know about the Seattle Airport Security Wait Times United Airlines in detail and schedule your time to visit the airport according to the waiting time in a queue.
Seattle International Airport Security Wait Times – Working Hours & Waiting Minutes
A passenger always visits any place after getting information about the crowd and the waiting times at the Seattle airport.
At the time of the security check, there are lots of crowds available inside the airport but it depends on the different timing.
In the different working hours, the waiting time in the queue also changes and you can choose to stand in the queue after the analysis of the waiting time for security checking.
Now, for your ease, a list of Seattle Tacoma International Airport Security Wait Times is given in the list after a lot of analysis.
You can choose the best time to visit to stand in the security line for the check-in process by the TSA Officer (Transportation Security Administration).
|Seattle Airport Security Line Wait Times|
|Seattle Airport Working Hours||Waiting time / Minutes|
|12:00 AM to 01:00 AM||17:00 Minutes|
|01:00 AM to 02:00 AM||03:00 Minutes|
|02:00 AM to 03:00 AM||06:00 Minutes|
|03:00 AM to 04:00 AM||17:00 Minutes|
|04:00 AM to 05:00 AM||17:00 Minutes|
|05:00 AM to 06:00 AM||10:00 Minutes|
|06:00 AM to 07:00 AM||13:00 Minutes|
|07:00 AM to 08:00 AM||13:00 Minutes|
|08:00 AM to 09:00 AM||02:00 Minutes|
|09:00 AM to 10:00 AM||10:00 Minutes|
|10:00 AM to 11:00 AM||08:00 Minutes|
|11:00 AM to 12:00 PM||14:00 Minutes|
|12:00 PM to 01:00 PM||09:00 Minutes|
|01:00 PM to 02:00 PM||13:00 Minutes|
|02:00 PM to 03:00 PM||18:00 Minutes|
|03:00 PM to 04:00 PM||11:00 Minutes|
|04:00 PM to 05:00 PM||26:00 Minutes|
|05:00 PM to 06:00 PM||11:00 Minutes|
|06:00 PM to 07:00 PM||07:00 Minutes|
|07:00 PM to 08:00 PM||20:00 Minutes|
|08:00 PM to 09:00 PM||05:00 Minutes|
|09:00 PM to 10:00 PM||00:00 Minutes|
|10:00 PM to 11:00 PM||09:00 Minutes|
|11:00 PM to 12:00 AM||09:00 Minutes|
1. The table is made after a lot of analysis of the waiting timing that occurs in the day-by-day routine.
2. The maximum time in the security line is around 20 minutes during the working hours of 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
3. Now, talking about the less and minimum time for the security check-in then it is 2 minutes in the working hours of 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
4. You can go through the list of Security wait times at the Seattle Tacoma International Airport and choose the best time.
Note – It is needed to understand that the waiting time in the security queue can be changed according to the availability of times and vary from time to time.
Seattle Airport Security Check Wait Times at the Checkpoints
The Seattle International Airport has a total number of 5 checkpoints inside the airport for the purpose of security check-in to get the flights.
These checkpoints work as an easy way to provide the best facility to the passengers with lots of features included in the facilities.
Of all the 5 checkpoints, 4 checkpoints work as the primary checkpoints, and the other 5th checkpoints are not the primary ones.
The 5th Checkpoint does not work in the daily routine but it opens at a time when the crowd is hard to handle and travel season is going on.
The list of features included in all 5 Checkpoints
- General Screening
- Clear Check-in
- TSA Pre-Checking
- Premium Check-in
- Friendly Check-in
Important Details of All 5 Checkpoints
If we get in the details of all the checkpoints then every checkpoint is located near a separate ticket counter.
We are also considering the ticket counter number where the checkpoints are located which will help the passengers to reach in less time.
Checkpoint number 1
The very first checkpoint number 1 is located near ticket counter number 1 inside the airport to get less Seattle Tacoma Airport Security Wait Times.
This checkpoint is used only for the TSA Pre security check-in and the Clear Security Check-in purpose for the ease of the passengers.
The daily working hours of checkpoint number 1 carries 12 hrs. from 4:00 AM to 4:00 PM and easy to access gate number A and S during working hours.
Briefing about Checkpoint number 1
1. It is located near ticket counter number 1 inside the premises of the airport.
2. It only provides 2 services (Clear Security check-in and TSA Pre-Security Check-in).
3. The working hours are from 4:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
4. Easy to access Gate numbers A and S.
Checkpoint Number 2
This checkpoint number 2 includes the security services for Clear check-in, Premium Check-in, and General Screening.
It is situated near ticket counter number 2 which provides access to the gate number A and S to all passengers.
Talking about the working timing of it then it remains open from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM to handle the passengers and maintain the security waiting times.
Briefing about Checkpoint number 2
1. It provides 3 types of services Clean, Premium Check, and General Screening.
2. It is located near ticket counter number 2 inside the airport.
3. The working hours from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM for all the given services.
4. You can access gate numbers A and S by checkpoint number 2.
Checkpoint Number 3
This checkpoint number 2 does not on the side of any ticket counter it lies between ticket counter number 4 and 5.
There are many services and facilities provided such as General Screening, Premium Check-in, and Clear Security check-in.
The working hours of the checkpoint for the clear security check-in are from 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM but otherwise, it remains open 24 hrs. on a daily basis.
Passengers can access gate number B and C from this checkpoint number 3 in an easy and smooth way.
Briefing about Checkpoint number 3
1. Easy to access the gate number B and C.
2. It remains open 24 hrs. and has special timing from 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM for Clean Check-in.
3. It provides security services of General Screening, Premium Check-in, and Clean Security.
4. Most importantly it is located between ticket counter numbers 4 and 5.
Checkpoint Number 4
The Checkpoint Number provides the services of a clean security check-in process and the TSA Pre-Check-in process.
On a daily basis, it remains open from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM providing easy access to the gate number C and D.
You can get the reaching to this checkpoint number 4 at ticket counter number 2 a permanent location inside the airport.
Briefing about Checkpoint number 4
1. The daily working hours from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM are available to minimize your Seattle airport security check wait times.
2. The facilities provided at this checkpoint are clean check-in and the TSA Pre-Checking every day.
3. You can visit ticket counter number 2 to get available for the security check-in process.
4. Gate numbers C and D are easy to access by the passengers to get their flight on time.
Checkpoint Number 5
As we already know that checkpoint number 5 does not work on a daily basis but at the time of the traveling season and heavy crowds.
Even after the traveling season and the heavy crowd the working hours remain the same to remain open from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
3 types of facilities are provided by this which are clean check-in, general screening, and the premium security check-in process.
It is close to gate numbers D and N so that the passengers can easily get access of reaching through it.
Briefing about Checkpoint number 5
1. The working hours are from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM in traveling seasons and heavy crowds.
2. Services provided are Clean Check-in, Premium Check-in, and General Screening.
3. Passengers can easily get access to gate numbers D and N.
4. It is located near ticket counter number 2 inside the premises of the airport.
This is all about the security wait times of the Seattle International Airport with facilities that minimize the security wait times as per the daily routine.
Passengers can visit according to the described waiting time schedule at the security checkpoints inside the airport where everything such as security checking related to the passengers will be done by the TSA Officer.