Whether or not does Avianca have Wi-Fi is integral to finding out when connectivity is needed on planes. The airline provides the internet on certain planes, especially those belonging to the Airbus family. Travelers can use it on specific smart devices. To use it, they will have to connect to Avianca’s network. Once connected, they can access entertainment platforms. Thus, Wi-Fi is provided by the carrier on flights. But it is more useful for those who require being entertained. That is why this service is provided along with the Avianca On Air program, providing movies, series, and other streaming shows to travelers at some cost.
Do Avianca flights have Wi-Fi?
Services like Wi-Fi are provided by Avianca Airlines. It is not a complimentary service. Hence, the carrier will offer it when required by a passenger. Moreover, he or she will have to accept certain terms in order to avail of Avianca Wi-Fi on board. These terms are:
- A passenger can avail of this service to use it on the following:
- This service will be part of “Avianca On Air”.
- Hence, any specific terms of this service will have to be abided by.
- The passenger will have to make a payment for its use.
Does Avianca have Wi-Fi on All Planes?
This airline provides Wi-Fi under its program – Avianca On Air. Planes, on which this entertainment system can be added, will be able to offer the internet. The airline uses multiple airplanes inclusive of Airbus A319, Boeing 787, and Airbus A320. Currently, Airbus A320 models can support Avianca Wi-Fi onboard.
- On different Airbus A320 models, the internet is provided.
- It is unavailable on all planes due to the lack of the Avianca On Air program on these.
- However, the carrier will soon replace certain aircraft models with Airbus A320.
- Hence, more planes will be able to support Wi-Fi services.
How to Connect Avianca On Air Wi-Fi?
One can connect to Wi-Fi by using the Avianca On Air service. To do so, the system of the aircraft needs to be configured. One can contact the crew member onboard to learn whether or not this configuration has been made. Given that this need has been met, perform other steps to connect to the service.
- On an internet-compatible device, enable the “Wi-Fi”.
- Then the network “Avianca” has to be connected with.
- Add the required information for the purpose of registration.
- Afterward, Avianca Air Wi-Fi will be connected.
What are the Uses of Avianca Airlines Wi-Fi?
The in-flight Wi-Fi of this airline can be used to avail of the services given under Avianca On Air. Mainly, they revolve around entertainment. From streaming to reading, entertainment of different sorts is covered under this program.
To learn further about the uses of Avianca in flight Wi-Fi, these entertainment types should be checked below:
- Passengers can watch movies over the network.
- They can access certain series.
- E-books will be available for their use.
- Reading material such as magazines or news platforms can be accessed.
- The in-flight Wi-Fi can feature content for children.
- Interestingly, it can offer to play video games too.
What is the Avianca Wi-Fi Cost?
Avianca’s Wi-Fi cost is usually minimal. But no certain charge can be determined. This is because the carrier provides the internet onboard under the program – Avianca On Air. Hence, as per this program, the cost can be estimated.
- To identify the recent Avianca Wi-Fi price, contact the airline.
- It can be contacted on WhatsApp at +57 311 4006797.
- Otherwise, associate with it on social media, using the following information:
Does Avianca have Free Wi-Fi?
Currently, Avianca Airlines may not provide free Wi-Fi. This service can be accessed after purchasing Avianca On Air. But the airline may offer waivers, discounts, or deals for the same. To learn about such benefits, one should speak to its representatives over the phone, at airports, or on social media.
Travelers can benefit from knowing does Avianca have Wi-Fi and whether it is free. By finding out that this service is available at some charge, they can plan their travel better and remain thoroughly entertained. Although entertainment is focused more than connectivity, the service remains available at a good speed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The questions shown below can give more insights regarding the Wi-Fi service on Avianca Airlines:
Yes, Wi-Fi is provided on the airplanes of Avianca.
Free Wi-Fi is not currently offered by this airline.
Yes, Airbus A320 planes are equipped with the internet.
Passengers who have access to Avianca On Air can use the internet onboard.
In-flight Wi-Fi is offered for streaming shows as well as movies.
Yes, Avianca inflight Wi-Fi is provided to travelers, subject to certain terms.
Contact Avianca Airlines to learn the costs associated with Wi-Fi.