Globally, there are many airlines that provide safe journeys to their passengers. Some of them are Alaska, Eva, Singapore, and Emirates Airlines. They offer secure travel to domestic and international places. This is because these airlines have not reported any major incidents in recent years. Also, these names are trustworthy since they provide a wide range of safe facilities, including oxygen masks, life jackets, seat belts, etc. These airlines make sure that there are no environmental or medical dangers associated with their facilities. These facilities and precautions are made for every person traveling with the best air carriers in the world. They include adults, unaccompanied minors, disabled persons, and old-aged travelers.
Top 10 Safest Airlines in the World
There are top 10 air carriers in the world that provide safety before and after the trip. In between flights too, safety is ensured. Some of these airlines that provide a safe journey are Alaska, United, Emirates, and Eva. Their safety features and measures can be varied but are undoubtedly trustworthy for flyers.
1. Alaska Airlines
Founded in 1932, Alaska Airlines is among the safest air carriers in the world. It has a capable team that works hard to minimize hazards and make flight operations run smoothly. They go through a variety of security precautions to prepare themselves for managing any risky situation.
- On both local and foreign routes, Alaska Airlines provides safe journeys.
- For safety, its fleet plays an important role.
- It consists of Airbus, Embraer, and Boeing planes.
- They are made up of modern technology and are safe for air travel.
- With these aircraft, Alaska Airlines provides secure air rides to multiple places.
2. Eva Air
A Taiwanese carrier, Eva Air has been conducting flight operations both domestically and internationally. Even though there are always some risks associated with flights, this airline’s commitment to safety offers passengers some peace of mind.
Due to a variety of factors, this air operator is regarded as a safe airline:
- Before the flight departs, this air carrier instructs flyers on safety procedures.
- When a problem occurs, it notifies them about the methods to use emergency exits.
- It imparts knowledge about life jackets and oxygen masks too.
- These can enable passengers to handle several crises happening while flying.
3. United Airlines
One of the most secure American-based carriers in the world is United Airlines. It has a distinguished history of safe operations. The fleet, including Boeing and Airbus planes, is the most advanced. To operate these aeroplanes effectively, it has offered training to pilots for modern and widely-used skills in aviation.
- The airline has an emergency reaction strategy for all issues that occur on board.
- Some onboard supplies include oxygen, medication, and first-aid boxes.
- In addition, there are strict maintenance and repair schedules for aircraft.
4. JetBlue Airlines
Due to the track record, the US-based airline, JetBlue, is considered to be one of the safest operators in the globe. It has been providing travelers with safe flights though it is a low-cost airline. In history, major accidents have not been reported with this air carrier.
- With safety ensured, travelers have expressed high levels of satisfaction.
- Every 3 minutes, the air inside the aircraft is entirely replaced.
- For health safety, aircraft interiors are refreshed with a mixture of 50% fresh and 50% HEPA-filtered air.
- Hospital-grade HEPA filters eliminate 99.97% or more of germs and viruses.
- Being a low-cost air carrier, it cannot put at risk the safety of passengers.
5. Singapore Airlines
In relation to safety, Singapore Airlines is a good choice. Also, it has a solid reputation for safety as well as being a well-liked air carrier across the globe. It employs a highly qualified and experienced flight crew. Moreover, it upholds stringent safety/maintenance requirements.
- In past years, Singapore Airlines has won several awards.
- These are obtained for its commitment to:
- Passengers satisfaction
- For instance, it has repeatedly received the Skytrax distinction of World’s Best Airline.
- Additionally, for safety purposes, it tries to maintain the youngest fleet.
6. Emirates Airways
Notably, Emirates Airways’ key principle is safety. This principle serves as the foundation for all of the activities and procedures. This air operator is dedicated to upholding and enhancing the standards as well as creating a safety culture across the whole organization. Thus, it focuses on the satisfaction of passengers and crew as well.
- It has built a reputation for providing the most effective wide-body aircraft in the sky.
- As safety was assured, over 50 million flyers flew on Emirates last year worldwide.
- The ICAO regulations and recommended practices serve as the foundation for SMS.
- SMS is considered a Safety Management System.
- It completely complies with all the GCAA regulatory criteria.
- Besides, 4 safety components are included in SMS. They are:
- Safety Risk Management
- Safety Assurance
- Safety Policy and Objectives
- And, Safety Promotion
7. Delta Airlines
As per the statistics and records, Delta Airlines is one of the safest and most dependable operators in the globe. Keeping every passenger safe is its top priority. It keeps an FAA-approved safety management system in place to track spot concerns and resolve them.
- In order to ensure adequate cleanliness, it has created Delta CareStandard.
- It has always kept its planes neat and orderly.
- Due to these, Delta is regarded to be clean and safe.
- It makes sure that travelers are flying in a clean atmosphere.
- For the same, the air on-board is refreshed via filters used by Delta Airlines.
8. Qatar Airways
Founded in 1993, Qatar Airways is considered among the safest airlines by numerous passengers. This is because its safety and hygiene standards are of the greatest caliber throughout the flights. It makes sure of the same from flight check-in till the arrival.
- For health and safety reasons, it is essential to wear a mask on some flights of Qatar.
- The aeroplane has the most cutting-edge air filtration systems.
- It offers the best prevention measures amidst COVID-19.
- The air carrier cleans several things on the aircraft. They are inclusive of:
- Cabins using the Ultraviolet Cabin System
9. Qantas Airways
The Australian carrier, Qantas, has a dedication to providing a safe journey. This has been made possible for both employees and passengers. It has the greatest training facilities in the globe. As it has been in the airfield business for around 100 years, Qantas Airways is regarded as the most experienced and safe air carrier in the world.
- There were no fatal crashes associated with Qantas in the previous ten years.
- With this, it has effectively achieved a strong safety tag.
- Hence, this airline complies with all safety regulations that guarantee a secure journey.
10. Hawaiian Airlines:
Given its plane crash record, Hawaiian Airlines is among the safest air operators among the top 10 options. It holds a record of minimum crashes. It has the oldest and most excellent fleet of Boeing aircraft in North America. They are equipped with state-of-the-art safety technology.
- Along with its fleet, Hawaiian Airlines has made significant investments in pilot training.
- It includes a safety system on its planes.
- Besides, thorough cleaning and sanitization procedures for aeroplanes are observed.
- After each trip, the interior of the transpacific aircraft is carefully cleaned.
- It is made possible with hospital-grade and EPA-approved disinfectants.
Qantas, JetBlue, and other airlines provide flying services to and from multiple locations. They are aware of their responsibilities to ensure the traveler’s safety when they carry them onboard. Every flyer and his/her belongings are protected to some extent by such air operators and their experienced staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check the following commonly asked questions and responses to learn more about the top safest airlines in the world.
Qatar, Emirates, Singapore, and JetBlue are some safest airlines in the globe.
Delta is one of the FAA-approved air carriers in terms of safety measures.
Yes, over the preceding 10 years, there had been no deadly collisions reported by Qatar Airways.
It is secure to fly with this airline throughout the world due to its high-end fleet choices.
Yes, this airline provides information on the usage of oxygen masks, life jackets, and more.