As an airline with different airfares, JetBlue stands at the top. As a top-notch low-cost airline, it offers comfortable travel through several fares. Unfortunately, passengers will not find premium class options such as First Class with this carrier. The reason being quite simple, to keep the airfares minimal, such a class isn’t offered. While JetBlue doesn’t have First Class, it has an equivalent option in the form of Mint. This premium travel class comes with several perks, amenities, and privileges. All travelers should know that this class option is available on selected routes only. Hence, it is good to know everything about Mint beforehand in order to quickly reserve it when required.
Why doesn’t JetBlue have First Class?
As of now, JetBlue does not have First Class because it is a low-cost airline. Not every customer is capable of spending an enormous amount of money on her/his travel. Keeping the needs of different passengers in mind, this airline offers pocket-friendly airfares, limiting luxury classes onboard.
Does JetBlue have First Class on Domestic Flights?
Currently, JetBlue does not have First Class on domestic flights. Instead, it offers an outstanding alternative named Mint. This travel class option comes with numerous benefits and advantages. By choosing this class, a passenger can enjoy premium services and amenities while flying domestically.
Is JetBlue Blue Extra Same as First Class?
JetBlue is one of the airlines with different travel classes inclusive of options like Blue Extra. However, the option is not the same as First Class. This class option is designed for travelers who want to carry fewer items in personal as well as carry-on bags. It has several other benefits such as early boarding, same-day switch, etc.
Also, note that the features and offerings make this travel class slightly different from JetBlue’s premium class known as Mint. The objective of this cabin class is to provide travelers with the comfort of traveling with less luggage. Moreover, it has reclining and soft seats with numerous other in-flight facilities.
Is there an Alternative to First Class on JetBlue?
As JetBlue is a budget airline, it lacks First Class but for the comfort, convenience, and safety of its customers, it offers an alternative. Fliers have the option to reserve the Mint class to enjoy similar benefits and services such as comfortable seats. It promises maximum comfort without letting passengers dig a hole into their pockets.
Benefits Available with Mint:
As JetBlue is a safe and cost-effective airline, travelers can expect to have good experiences in this class. Especially with the following benefits of Mint, they can receive positive experiences:
- World-class in-flight services are available.
- The seats of Mint are quite comfortable and spacious.
- Lie-flat and spacious seats are featured for a comfortable trip.
- Seat selection or upgrade comes without any charge.
- Charging points are available for uninterrupted entertainment.
- A special in-flight menu is served to passengers that is prepared by experienced chefs.
- Special dining options are given and are upgraded regularly.
- Constant support from cabin crew can be availed for different situations.
- Fliers can get a safe journey in the high-tech fleet of JetBlue Mint.
- Each plane has the necessary safety features.
- Every passenger will be allowed to bring one personal item for free on board.
- One carry-on bag and two checked baggage will be permitted to Mint passengers.
- Changes and cancellations can be done for free.
- At selected airports, priority boarding will be offered.
- Same-day switch is available with a fee of USD 75.
To Sum Up
There is no First Class on JetBlue but Mint is the best option to book when premium experiences are required. In relation to its services and amenities, travelers can expect to have them similar to the First Class. However, the only difference is that it isn’t expensive for domestic or international routes.