Contour is a regional air carrier. It is based at Smyrna Airport in the United States. It offers flight services to many locations, including domestic and international ones. Regarding the location connectivity, there are around twenty-eight places that Contour Airlines flies. These locations can be found in several different nations. They include Alabama, Arizona, Missouri, Georgia, etc. When it comes to its frequency, it is excellent. Although it travels to multiple locations, it is important to know where does Contour Airlines fly to or from before making a booking with it.
Where does Contour Airlines Fly in Alabama?
This airline provides wide connectivity to many destinations. One such location is Alabama. In this state, Muscle Shoals is the city where connectivity is given by Contour. It is situated in the state’s northern region on the left bank of the Tennessee River.
- To reach here with ease, the Northern Alabama Regional Airport is used.
- This airport is also known as MSL.
- Typically, there are frequent flights provided in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
Is Contour Airlines Still Flying to Arizona?
Contour is among the air carriers that offer flights to cities based in Arizona, a state in Southwest America. The airline offers both one-way and round-trip flights to its cities, named Page and Phoenix.
- Page Municipal Airport is used by Contour Airlines to reach this Page City with ease.
- Its airport code is PGA.
- The flight frequency of both round-trip and one-way is good enough.
- From Baltimore and Charlotte, this air carrier provides various schedules to Page.
- The following are some other routes this airline is giving from here:
- Dallas Fort Worth
- Note that the schedule/length of the above destinations’ flights to Page, Arizona, may vary.
- The largest city, Phoenix, is the capital of Arizona.
- Here, Contour Airlines provides various frequent flights from Sky Harbor International Airport or PHX.
- From Altoona and Beckley, this airline provides several flights to Phoenix.
- Other locations are also available from where people can reach Phoenix with this air carrier:
- Cape Girardeau
- Fort Leonard Wood
Where does Contour Airlines Fly to in Georgia?
In Georgia, there are many cities. To fly with Contour Airlines, passengers can only visit Macon. It is one of Georgia’s main Fall Line Cities. To this location, many flights are scheduled. To be aware of its prices and schedules, the website of this air operator is helpful.
- From Middle Georgia Regional Airport, Contour flights to Macon have been scheduled.
- It is also known as MCN Airport.
- From Baltimore, around two flights are scheduled daily.
- Multiple flights are provided from Chicago to this location.
- Further, there are many other destinations from where people can travel to Macon:
- Dallas Fort Worth
- Both individuals and groups can book flights to this location.
What Planes does Contour Airlines Fly?
Contour Airlines has a fleet size of around 18 vehicles. Mostly, all Embraer models are used. They are Regional aircraft powered by twin-engine jets. Embraer ERJ 135 and 140 are its models. In addition, Embraer ERJ 145 is included.
Here is a description of what planes does Contour Airlines fly for its flight operations:
- Embraer ERJ 135 plane model is strong and dependable.
- All models provide high performance and excellent speed.
- They have an outstanding range capacity to open new routes.
- Passengers can receive a safe and secure journey via these plane models.
- Additionally, various facilities are available while traveling via these airplanes.
- Due to the 3 arrangements, every flyer in the cabin has access to a window or aisle seat.
- There is an aft lavatory on every one of its planes.
- Also, while flying, onboard food and drink facilities are provided.
- In almost all classes, Contour flyers are entitled to seat selection for free.
- Around 36 inches of legroom, as well as leather chairs, are standard on every flight.
Where does Contour Airlines fly to from Buffalo, NY?
One of the places that can be reached from Buffalo, NY with Contour Airlines is Altoona, PA. The frequency to connect this location is good. Mostly, from Buffalo Niagara International Airport, these flights are operated. Also, around 1 hour and 49 minutes are taken to reach this destination comfortably.
Given below are the locations where does Contour Airlines fly to from Buffalo, NY:
|Fort Leonard Wood||Lewisburg||Macon|
Is Contour Airlines Still Flying to Mississippi?
Contour Airlines provided its flights to a multitude of destinations around the world. Mississippi is one of them. It is a state in the south of the U.S. In this state, there are two cities where this air carrier provides various flights. They are Greenville and Tupelo.
- To provide flight service to Greenville, this airline uses GLH or Greenville Mid-Delta Airport.
- Speaking of the second location, Tupelo Regional Airport is used to reach the same destination.
- The code for the same is TUP.
- From Baltimore, multiple flights are available to Greenville.
- Other locations from where Contour Airlines flies are:
- Dallas Fort Worth
- On the other hand, from Nashville, as of now, there are around two flights to head to Tupelo.
- Some other destinations are included below:
Where does Contour Airlines fly to/from Missouri?
Missouri is a state in the United States Midwestern area. In this state, people can easily and securely travel to many locations. Contour Airlines offers flights with an appropriate frequency. For its flight executions, different airports are used to reach their destinations.
The following are the locations hinting at where does Contour Airlines fly to in Missouri:
|City||Airport Code||Airport Name|
|Kirksville||IRK||Kirksville Regional Airport|
|Cape Girardeau||CGI||Cape Girardeau Regional Airport|
|Fort Leonard Wood||TBN||Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport|
Contour Airlines Top Destinations for Travel
|Alabama||Muscle Shoals||Northwest Alabama Regional Airport||MSL||Charlotte,|
|Arizona||Page||Page Municipal Airport||PGA||Phoenix,|
|Arizona||Phoenix||Sky Harbor International Airport||PHX||Page|
|California||Crescent City||Del Norte County Airport||CEC||Oakland,|
|California||Oakland||Oakland International Airport||OAK||Crescent City|
|Georgia||Macon||Middle Georgia Regional Airport||MCN||Baltimore,|
|Illinois||Chicago||Chicago O’Hare International Airport||ORD||Kirksville, Marion, Owensboro|
|Illinois||Marion||Veterans Airport of Southern Illinois||MWA||Chicago/O’Hare (To replace Cape Air starting Aug 2023)|
|Kentucky||Paducah||Barkley Regional Airport||PAH||Charlotte|
|Kentucky||Owensboro||Owensboro-Daviess County Regional Airp||OWB||Chicago/O’Hare (To replace Cape Air starting Aug 2023)|
|Maryland||Baltimore||Baltimore-Washington International Air||BWI||Macon|
|Mississippi||Greenville||Greenville Mid-Delta Airport||GLH||Dallas/Fort Worth|
|Mississippi||Tupelo||Tupelo Regional Airport||TUP||Nashville,|
|Missouri||Cape Girardeau||Cape Girardeau Regional Airport||CGI||Nashville|
|Missouri||Fort Leonard Wood||Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport||TBN||Nashville, Dallas|
|Missouri||Kirksville||Kirksville Regional Airport||IRK||Chicago/O’Hare (To replace Cape Air starting Aug 2023)|
|New York||Ogdensburg||Ogdensburg International Airport||OGS||Philadelphia,|
|New York||Plattsburgh||Plattsburgh International Airport||PBG||Philadelphia,|
|North Carolina||Charlotte||Charlotte Douglas International Airpor||CLT||Beckley, Clarksburg, Muscle Shoals, Lewisburg, Paducah, Parkersburg, Shenandoah|
|Pennsylvania||Altoona||Altoona–Blair County Airport||AOO||Philadelphia,|
|Pennsylvania||Philadelphia||Philadelphia International Airport||PHL||Altoona, Ogdensburg, Plattsburgh|
|South Carolina||Greenville/Spartanburg||Greenville-Spartanburg International||GSP||Nashville|
|Tennessee||Nashville||Nashville International Airport||BNA||Fort Leonard Wood, Cape Girardeau, Tupelo|
|Texas||Dallas/Fort Worth||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport||DFW||Greenville (MS), Fort Leonard Wood|
|Virginia||Shenandoah||Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport||SHD||Charlotte,|
|West Virginia||Beckley||Raleigh County Airport||BKW||Charlotte, Parkersburg|
|West Virginia||Clarksburg||North Central West Virginia Airport||CKB||Charlotte|
|West Virginia||Lewisburg||Greenbrier Valley Airport||LWB||Charlotte|
|West Virginia||Parkersburg||Mid-Ohio Valley Regional Airport||PKB||Beckley, Charlotte|
For traveling, it is important to know the connectivity of flights that Contour Airlines provides. With this air carrier, people can find a round-trip. Along with this, one-way travel is included. Given that there are a sufficient number of flights, exploring different places becomes easier.