Seattle is a primary location for Delta. To reach here, travelers can book flights from a vast number of locations. Florida, California, Texas, Arizona, etc., hint at where does Delta fly from Seattle. The airline has an extensive network to and from this city in Washington State. Forming such a network has been possible due to different flight types being provided. The carrier offers direct or nonstop flights from/to this city. It also has connecting flights to reach Seattle from varied parts of the world. In most operations, whether direct or transit, SEA or Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is used.
Does Delta Airlines Fly to Seattle?
Delta Air Lines operates flights to Seattle. This is one of the cities in the United States that is a hub location for this carrier. Hence, one can assume to find an adequate number of flights available to Seattle. Arrivals are made by the airline at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport or SEA Airport.
- This city is a primary location for Delta in the West Coast part of the country.
- It works as an international gateway between the Western US and Asia.
Where does Delta Fly Direct from Seattle to Washington?
Spokane is a big city in Washington, US, which is flown by Delta Airlines. Direct flights are available from Seattle to this city. Direct one-way and round trips are provided by Delta to fly from Seattle on this route. Usually, the flight duration is less than 2 hours. Also, cabins like Main, Comfort+, and First can be booked to fly between these cities.
- Departures are initiated from SEA Airport in Washington.
- Arrivals occur at GEG or Edmonton International Airport in Canada.
- Embraer and Airbus models are usually preferred by the airline to conduct these flights.
Where does Delta Fly Nonstop from Seattle?
From Seattle to San Francisco, nonstop flights are provided by Delta. These flights are of around 2 hours. They depart from SEA Airport. They arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in California. Aside from this city, more nonstop flights are available to cities in other countries.
The following list indicates places from where does Delta fly nonstop to Seattle:
|Phoenix||PHX or Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport|
|San Diego||SAN or San Diego International Airport|
|Redmond||RDM/Redmond Municipal Airport|
|Portland||Portland International Airport (PDX)|
Do Delta Flies Direct to Japan from Seattle?
Delta has flights headed to Japan from Seattle. However, these are mainly connecting flights. Earlier, the carrier may have provided direct flights. But gradually, the routes were terminated. Currently, flyers can find connecting flights or trips with several stops involved.
Between Japan and Seattle, the following locations are covered:
Does Delta Fly from Seattle to Asian Cities?
Earlier, Delta Air Lines had good connectivity to Asian cities. Over some time, it has limited the number of routes. Hence, only a few places are now visited by it. Some of these are seasonally visited by the carrier. Others may enjoy connectivity via transition flights.
This list shows Delta flies from Seattle to which Asian cities:
- Tokyo, Japan
- Shanghai, China
- Seoul, South Korea
- Tel Aviv, Israel
How Often Does Delta Fly from Seattle to Orlando?
Orlando and Seattle are connected via Delta. High flight frequency is observed between these cities. Both non-stop and connecting flights are available. Also, the options of 4 cabins are given when executing these flights. The cabins include Basic, First, Main, and Comfort+.
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport is used for departures.
- Arrivals are observed at Orlando International Airport (MCO) in Florida.
- Both one-way and round trips are given on the said route.
Does Delta Airlines Fly from Honolulu to Seattle?
Honolulu is one of the locations where flights are rendered by Delta Airlines. Non-stop flights are available in adequate numbers and during different hours throughout the day. Direct flights occur between SEA Airport and Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) in Hawaii.
- Passengers can also reserve connecting flights to Honolulu.
- Delta provides these flights at good frequencies.
- While direct flights are around 6 hours long, transit ones can be up to 14 hours.
- Usually, the following airports are where arrivals occur when transit flights are conducted:
- LAX or Los Angeles International Airport
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- MSP/Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport
Does Delta Airlines Fly from Kauai to Seattle?
Travelers can reserve flights to Kauai in Hawaii via Delta, with Seattle being the origin point. Lihue is a community in this island location. This airline’s flights land in Lihue, specifically at Lihue Airport (LIH).
Alongside knowing does Delta fly to Seattle from Kauai, one should be aware of the following too:
- Nonstop as well as transit flights are available between Seattle and Kauai.
- These are long-haul flights, ranging from 6 hours to 13 hours.
Does Delta Fly at Love Field to Seattle, Washington State?
Love Field is a neighborhood located in Dallas, Texas. One-way flights are often available to this location from Seattle. However, direct flights are limited to this neighborhood. Fliers can board connecting flights, with SEA Airport as the departure point.
- 7-12 hours is the duration of these flights.
- One to two stops are available in between the trips.
- Dallas Love Field Airport is where arrivals are observed.
- For the stops in between, these airports are used:
- LAX Airport
- PDX or Portland International Airport
- ATL/Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Does Delta Fly into Seattle from Los Angeles Using Miles?
From Seattle, multiple flights are available that can be booked using Delta miles. Los Angeles is included in these. The city in California attracts non-stop flights of around 3-hour duration. Planes depart from Seattle–Tacoma International Airport and arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.
- A flier requires around 14,000 Delta SkyMiles for free flights to Los Angeles, CA.
- Additionally, a charge of $11.20 will have to be paid.
- This charge or the number of miles can differ as per the terms of the airline.
Where does Delta fly from Seattle is significant for fliers to know. Especially when they want to explore multiple routes, this knowledge is useful. Washington, Pasco, Tokyo, Los Angeles, and others can be reached from Seattle. The connectivity offered is massive as both direct and transit flights are served.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To learn further about where does Delta fly from Seattle, these queries should be looked at:
Yes, direct flights from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International to Seattle are available.
One may not find direct flights from Palm Beach International Airport to Seattle.
Yes, from DFW Airport to SEA Airport, Delta offers transit flights.
Flights to Hawaii from Seattle are provided by this air operator.
This carrier flies to California, Texas, and other locations out of Seattle, WA.